(For The Giving Partner)
It's time to take the love you have for your favorite nonprofit organization with a profile in The Giving Partner to the next level by becoming a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser (or Champion - the terms are use interchangeably throughout The Giving Partner and by GiveGab)! Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Fundraising in The Giving Partner is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the nonprofit organizations and causes you care about. It's an easy way to become a fundraising Champion! So, let's get you set up to encourage those in your personal network to give!
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising in The Giving Partner is as Easy as...
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Champion?
- Some nonprofit organizations with profiles in The Giving Partner will have a ‘Fundraise' button at the top of their profile page that allows you to sign up as a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser.
- If the nonprofit organization you want to fundraise for does not have this button enabled on their profile page, we encourage you to contact them directly to request they add you as a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser in The Giving Partner for their organization.
- Once you sign up, follow these steps to set up your personal fundraiser profile.
What Link Do I Share with My Network?
- You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Dashboard.
- You can also share the nonprofit organization's main profile or campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
- To get the word our about your fundraising goals for the nonprofit organization you've chosen, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth.
- Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- Communicating To Your Network: As a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Champion in The Giving Partner you're responsible for getting the word out about the nonprofit organization, and encouraging support for the organization that you are fundraising for!
- Helping the Nonprofit Organization Reach Their Goal: The nonprofit organization you are supporting will likely have a goal in place that they are hoping to reach for their campaign/cause. You are responsible for helping them to reach that goal! You should set an individual goal to let your friends and family know what portion of your nonprofit organization's goal you are hoping to help achieve.
- Have Fun, Share Your Passion & Let Your Creativity Fly! Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for your nonprofit organization and the causes and objectives you are helping to support. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your nonprofit organization's fundraising efforts!
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Champion Communication Templates
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I customize my Peer-to-Peer fundraising page?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?